Whirling Darwish Hand Painted Islamic Iznik Tile Wall Art
The FRAME is included with the product.
Unframed Tile Size: 20x20 cm | 8x8 inches
Framed Art Size: 27x27 cm | 10.6x10.6 inches
● READY TO HANG: The decorative panel can hang on the wall, and surfaces such as a coffee table or table can be used on a stand.
● FREE & EXPRESS SHIPPING: (2-4 days) All orders are shipped via EXPRESS SHIPPING and a tracking number is supplied for each order.
● NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - There is a hanging attachment at the back of the Islamic art
● HANDMADE IN IZNIK: This tile was hand-painted using the Ottoman "Iznik" technique, dating back to the 16th century. The Iznik art technique is a time-consuming and labor-intensive process! The four classic colors turquoise, cobalt, malachite, and coral are painted on a white foundation and finished with a thick translucent glaze in this ceramic art technique. The "biscuit" base is airdried for about a week before being coated with a thick underglaze and kiln fired again.
On sketching paper, the floral motifs were first hand-drawn. The lines are pierced with a needle, and the design is placed over the tile before being coated in charcoal dust. The traces of charcoal leave an elaborately contoured "dot-to-dot" guide. After that, natural metal oxide colors are used to paint the design. Copper oxide gives off a rich cobalt blue, whereas iron oxide gives off a deep Iznik red.
The magic happens in the final phase, glazing. A satin finish is added by a thick white glaze coating, which brings out the depth in the colors. Finally, the artwork is air-dried and kilned, changing the pale tones into the characteristic, vibrant colors associated with the Ottoman era.
Because these are handcrafted, slight variations may occur. The timber frame's texture and knots may also differ.
The Calligraphy in the artwork writes;
"Either Be As You Seem or Seem As You Are", Rumi (Mevlana)
Mevlana meant by this famous saying that people should be honest with themselves and with the World by presenting their true nature as it is. Their appearance in public should reflect their real thought or they should change themselves to match how they want the public to see them. Hypocrisy in Islam is a notion of munafiq (منافقون) which are also called hypocrites.
Whirling Darwish Turkish Hand Painted Iznik Tile | Rumi Mevlana Quote Unique Darvish Islamic Wall Art with Red Tulip | Framed Islamic Art
We Accept all major credit and debit cards.
Any stock item will be shipped in 5-7 business days.
Custom items may take up to 20 days for production .
*We pay customs fees for Canada, United Kingdom, and Eurozone countries* For other countries, DUTY CHARGES can be charged on INTERNATIONAL shipments. Shukran Islamic Decoration Arts, LLC could not be held accountable for those charges. please contact your state/country department for more info.
Listing error : if a listing was made in error. We have the right to decline sale and refund the buyer.
Any stock item will be shipped in 5-7 business days. Custom items may take up to minimum 20 days for production.
- DHL or Fedex tracking will be emailed to customer when item is shipped.
- It is customers' responsibility to track items and monitor delivery.
- Wrong address provided by customer may result in item getting shipped back to us, if that happens customer will be responsible for all back and forth shipment charges.
- We need a phone number at the checkout to make the shipping and delivery more seamless.
please contact us before buying if any of this is a concern
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. The buyer is responsible for return and exchange shipping fees.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Return Adress for the US and Canada:
Return Adress for the Rest of the World:
Tel: +90 850 532 33 08
OSTIM, 1208. Sk. No:3, 06374 Ostim Osb Mah
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.